Instrukcja od Skidrow! Emulator jest nowy! Dopiero zaczynam testować!
- D3Emu support retail client with 1.02.9991 version.
- Download the Diablo 3 from here, update it by open the launcher.
- Download Visual C# Express Edition and install it.
- Download emulator and extract it on C:\
- Download SqlLite: (Even if you?re on x64, use x86 library) and install it.
- Download NET Framework 4 and install it.
- Download D3Emu V2.
- Go to where you have install the game then go to Data_D3\PC\MPQs
- Copy this folders ?base? and ?enGB? and past them in C:\D3Emu\Assets\MPQ then go back to Data_D3\PC\MPQs
- Copy this files ?ClientData.mpq? and ?CoreData.mpq? and past them in C:\D3Emu\Assets\MPQ
- Then go where you install the game, make shortcut for Diablo III.exe and add this extension ?-launch?
NOTE: When you update client to 1.02.9991 do not update it anymore.
Tutorial to connect to server:
- Go to c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ and open hosts in notepad
- Add this lines botton
- Download PonyPatcher extract it, do not open.
- Open D3Emu then open Diablo III Shortcut with -launch extension in game press ALT+TAB and open PonyPatcher
- PonyPatch should say the game is runing and press Patch button.
- In game type ?test@? and password ?123456? and you are ready to connect.